[RTTY] UR 599 QWI QWI

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] UR 599 QWI QWI
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:22:58 -0500
I just operated my second WPX RTTY contest and third RTTY contest ever and I
had a great time on 20m.  On several occasions my MTTY decoder copied the
serial numbers as letters.  I was able to copy everything else fine during
these QSO's.  Is there a letter - number conversation chart?  Also after
reading W0YK's contest summary on using multiple configurations and decoders
, I am wondering if there is a site that would show how to set this up and
which comercial decoder is the best.   This is my first RTTY post and I hope
that it makes it to the list!

73,
John KK9A