Re: [RTTY] Which logger sends "Now <nextcall>..."

To: "'Gary AL9A'" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Which logger sends "Now <nextcall>..."
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 00:35:27 -0400
Gary, AL9A, asked:
> How do you define
> two
> keys as PUSH CALL and POP CALL?  I'm running V10.83E and don't find these
> commands in the Keyboard Shortcuts list.  Or are these new commands in
> V10.84?

These keyboard shortcuts have been in WriteLog for some time now.  In the
Keyboard Shortcuts window select 'Next key pressed' to choose the key you
want to assign the function to.  (I use GRAVE for Push and EQUAL for Pop.)
Then, on the 'Command to run' list select either' EntryPopCallFromQueue' or
'EntryPushCallToQueue'.

Ed - P49X (W0YK)