[RTTY] RTTY WPX KK9A SOSB20 HP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY WPX KK9A SOSB20 HP
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 00:05:09 -0500
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KK9A
Operator(s): KK9A
Station: KK9A

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
   80:
   40:
   20: 1450
   15:
   10:
------------

I am still learning this mode.  This was my second WPX RTTY contest and
third time participating in any RTTY contest.  Last summer I buried control
wires and Heliax to the tower and more recently I added 120 volt and 240
volt outlets in the shack to power the equipment.  The station is a little
more permanent and it is now easier to get set up for contests.  Conditions
were good, but there were some solar flares.  The Sunday afternoon solar
flare halted my European run for about a half hour however I was still able
to work some U.S. stations during this time.  There was plenty of activity
over the weekend and my best hourly rate occurred while running Europe on
Saturday morning around 1300z when I worked 80 stations.  Operating this
contest was a lot of fun and my score should be a new U.S. 20m record!
Thanks to everyone for the QSOs.  Please QSL via WD9DZV.

73,
John KK9A