[RTTY] 17000 Q's

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 17000 Q's
From: Ken Eigsti <diverken@chaffee.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 19:08:08 -0700
I think it is important to work these DXpeditions on as many RTTY bands as
possible. The organizers of DXpeditions are always looking to "maximize" the
numbers of  Qs and when you see 17,000  Q's on RTTY it carries a lot of
weight. I worked the TJ 80 thru 12 on RTTY. Numbers count..I used to get
excited when you would see in the preliminary news for DXpeditions the "one
rig will be dedicated to digital" but many times that never really panned
out. Maybe the TJ operation will give more weight to the "dedicated digital"
promise. I was on the PJ4D operation and we had a digital going most of the
time and the rate never really died...the Q's are out there on RTTY.
73 Ken W0LSD