Re: [RTTY] RTTY Contesters Have More Fun

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Contesters Have More Fun
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:24:35 -0500 (EST)
Hi John,

Not only do RTTYers have more fun, but they are a smaller and tighter
community than CW or SSB, and offer a lot of support and encouragement.   They
also QSL better and make more use of LoTW and eQSL.  I joined up two  and a
half years ago and have had a ball ever since working DX, chasing awards  and
contesting.

Welcome aboard.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 2/25/2011 12:20:33 A.M. GMT Standard Time,