[RTTY] BARTG Awards

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG Awards
From: Roger Cooke <g3ldi@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:05:20 +0000 (GMT)
Hi.

   This is to inform you that Phil, GU0SUP has passed over the Awards post in
BARTG
to Chris Plummer, G8APB.  There will be a transitional delay in processing new
awards
until Chris has all the paperwork and so on sent to him from Phil.

  I would like to thank Phil here for all his past dealings with Awards, and
other aspects
of RTTY within BARTG.

Chris G8APB's email address is   plummerc42@hotmail.com

Alternatively you can see his details on the BARTG web site:  www.bartg.org.uk

Don't forget our Spring HF RTTY Contest!

BARTG HF RTTY Contest 2011
This highly popular will take place 0200z Saturday 19th March 2011 until 0200z
Monday 21st March 2011.
Full details again on the BARTG web site.

Regards from Roger, G3LDI  Chairman BARTG
Swardeston, Norfolk.