Re: [RTTY] Three lessons from NAQP

To: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Three lessons from NAQP
From: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:18:48 -0800
On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 5:30 PM, James C. Hall, MD, WB4YDL <
heartdoc@nwtcc.com> wrote:

The new call stacking feature of N1MM for logthenpop was very cool. The only
> problem is that I tend to click on the first call that comes through -
> immediately. Then if a second call happens to make it through, I click it
> start the process. The only thing I don't like is that it works the LAST
> call first. It would be nice if it had the option to reverse that order -
> ya
> know, putting cards under the deck, instead of on top. :)

Alt-Click will place the second call in the On-Deck position instead of the
call-entry line.

Ski Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light