Re: [RTTY] Sound card

To: "RTTY reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Sound card
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 15:28:09 -0700
W7WW and I both tried to use the USB Sound Box recommended by
AA5AU  (Star Tech ICUSBAUDIO7D).  It worked fine for both of us
for receiving RTTY.  However, we both experienced RFI on the
sound output when using that unit for high power SSB
transmitting.  I'll sell mine for $25, shipped. Paypal OK.  Like
new, in original Box, with driver/applications CD.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ