Re: [RTTY] N1MM Question

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM Question
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:56:12 -0400
>Question:  How can a logging program see a callsign and not assign a
>country to it?

It is what it is - I didn't write it.  It turns out that it does have the
ability to do that, just not as part of the import process.

>DXLabs Suite of programs:  http://www.dxlabsuite.com/download.htm

On my list of programs to reevaluate.  My recollection from a number of years
ago was that I disliked the user interface.  A lot of hams who are not
programmers by profession learn how to attach code to the On Click event of a
push button and then stop learning.  Looks like it has improved since then.

HRD has really nice integration with digital modes and a decent user interface,
but treats LoTW as a bastard child.  That made me cross that off my list.

Al
AB2ZY