[RTTY] NEW! BARTG HF Contest Log Analyzer 1.0.7

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NEW! BARTG HF Contest Log Analyzer 1.0.7
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <robert.chudek@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:02:18 -0500
Some of you may already be aware of the Log Analyzers I have created for
ARRL contests and QSO Parties. Tonight I completed the programming for a
new BARTG HF Contest Log Analyzer and posted it to my website. You can
download a copy from here:

*http://tinyurl.com/4mg8hgy*

This tool is based on Excel 2003, but should work with any version,
including the alternate Sun product called Open Office Calc.

You will import your Cabrillo file into this Excel workbook (this is a
manual step, details are included on the Instructions worksheet). The
workbook will show you hourly totals in tables and graphs, including a
running average trend line. You can compare two logs, side by side.
Maybe this year and last year, or your log and your buddies log. You
will find a Rates worksheet that gives you a breakdown of
minute-by-minute effective rates, again in table and chart form with the
10-minute running average. There's also a table showing the number of
minutes between QSOs and how many times there was this length of delay.
And finally, the workbook will also evaluate whether you broke the
5-minute rule. Any error will be highlighted for your review.

Be aware that this Log Analyzer is *not *provided to help you "fix your
log" after the fact! The contest is over! Your log should already be on
its way to the contest sponsor.

The goal is to help you see how you stacked up against other logs and
provide a basis for comparison to future BARTG HF Contests.

Your feedback regarding this Log Analyzer is welcomed.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN