[RTTY] Friedrichshafen RTTY Activities?

Subject: [RTTY] Friedrichshafen RTTY Activities?
From: "Barry Murrell" <zs2ez@axxess.co.za>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:33:16 +0200
Hi All

I will be attending the Friedrichshafen Convention this year for the first
time, and wondered if there will be any RTTY-orientated activities taking
place over that weekend??

I am looking forward to meeting many of the RTTY ops that I have shared so
many QSOs with over the past few years. I am travelling with a small group
of ZS hams, but am the only regular RTTY op in the group (ZS6P has done some
RTTY, but ZS6NK and ZS6JON are predominantly 6m/VHF operators).

We will arrive in Friedrichshafen on the Thursday, and depart on the Monday.

73 de BARRY MURRELL ZS2EZ

KF26ta - Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Member : SARL - ARRL

EPC#0558 DMC#1690 WCC#030 30MDG#4081

DXCC(mixed)#41,146  DXCC(RTTY)#1,916

DXCC(phone)#34,990  DXCC(CW)#11,714

DXCC 30m,20m,17m,15m

WAS Triple Play #492  WAS(RTTY)#538  WAZ(RTTY)#185  WAE-I(mixed)#72

WAZS(mixed)#214  AAA#1569

AS ZR6DXB: VUCC(50MHZ)#1,334  UKSMG WAE(Silver)#75  UKSMG AFRICA#22  WAC
(Satellite)

website : www.zs2ez.co.za