Re: [RTTY] New RTTY Contest this weekend

To: Cheryl Whitlock <cherwhit@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] New RTTY Contest this weekend
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:53:16 -0400
I'm going to be heading to Dayton for the 1st time so I won't be on the air,
but I looked over the rules at
http://www.aegeandxgroup.gr/Aegean-RTTY-Contesr.php.

Seems the only "classes" listed are single op or multi-op. There are
examples talking about QRP for points. Not sure if the QRP station needs to
send call/QRP all the time or not.

No indication if there is a high power, low power and QRP category within
the single op and multi-op classes that are listed. Also no mention of power
levels to define max power, if they are indeed different classes.

Just my observations. Good luck to those that can participate.

K2DSL - David