[RTTY] Time setting program

To: rtty@contesting.com, DX Labs <dxlab@yahoogroups.com>, N1MM Ditial <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Time setting program
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 23:02:37 -0700
Everyone knows your computer clock should be as accurate as possible for
amateur radio purposes. I recently ran across a program which makes it
easy to keep it very, very close.

http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptsync.asp

It allows you to choose either manual or automatic modes for time
setting. One feature I like is it allows you to check how far off your
clock is before correcting it. Or you can just have it make the
correction immediately. Your choice.

It also allows you to choose from among hundreds of time servers so you
can find one close to you that is fastest and has the least latency for
your location.

The program is completely free and also free of ads and other
annoyances. Enjoy.

73, Bill W6WRT