[RTTY] HK0/AA5AU RTTY QSOs Uploaded to LoTW

To: "'Rtty Contesting Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] HK0/AA5AU RTTY QSOs Uploaded to LoTW
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 23:00:51 -0500
Better late than never.

All 400+ HK0/AA5AU RTTY QSO's from my trip to San Andres in Feb/Mar 1993 have
been uploaded to LotW tonight.  Silvano, KB5GL (SK)
did the bulk of the RTTY during this trip as HK0/KB5GL.

I'm still looking to convert my K1EA CT CW log to ADIF.  I am guessing that I
will do it the same way I converted my WF1B .BIN file
to ADIF, but that was so long ago, I don't remember if I did it on a Windows
machine or on the old DOS machine.  I actually still
have the old Toshiba DOS laptop I used on that trip (brings back memories of
long nights on 30M with too much beer & rum).  It
worked the last time I plugged it in even though the battery is dead.

If anyone has suggestions on doing this (converting CT .BIN file to ADIF), let
me know.  But I recall there being an ADIF conversion
program from a .BIN file that came with WF1B.  Can this program be used to
convert CT files to ADIF?

Apparently the ADIF file I ended up with from WF1B is good.  I had a result of
92 QSLs in LoTW tonight.

Thanks to Mike, WB9B, for spurring me on to get this done.  I've been sitting
on the HK0 certificate for 4 years.  He needs a 17M CW
QSO confirmed and I'm happy to do it once I get the CT file converted.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com