[RTTY] Help! Urgent! - need help with RTTY Time Macro

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Help! Urgent! - need help with RTTY Time Macro
From: RLVZ@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 21:15:33 EDT
Hi Guys,

Hoping you will come to my rescue quickly once again!

I'm trying to work this weekends the DLDC RTTY Test with N1MM Logger.   I
downloaded the new macros which uses {TIME2} in order to send the time in GMT
 as part of the report... but all it sends is "0000".

{TIME} sends 8:08:15 PM.

{TIME1) sends 20:08:15

{TIME2} sends 0000 when it should send 0208

I tried resetting my computer clock from local time to GMT but that didn't
help.

Please advise what I'm doing wrong and how I can get it working.

By the way 5B4AIF is in the contest tonight on 20-meters.

73,
Dick- K9OM