Re: [RTTY] WARNING - Entry class for LDC RTTY contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WARNING - Entry class for LDC RTTY contest
From: "Roman Loparev" <vk5npr@tpg.com.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:50:32 +1000
The similar problem with SOAB log.
Have an auto response from the contest robot:

your callsign: VK5NPR/3

your category: A1 (SINGLE-OP) (*)

your contest:  LDC-RTTY

number of QSO: 39

(*) The Subject line in your mail does not contain the catogory.

There appears to be an error in your submission: please check the rules
carefully once more, make the changes and re-submit.

This will replace the previous submission automatically.

But I've done my log as per LDC Cabrillo format on web-site. I am using the
following header:

CALLSIGN: VK5NPR/3
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-OVERLAY: NONE
CLAIMED-SCORE: 181908
CLUB: VKCC
CONTEST: LDC-RTTY

Tried to submit my log 4 times and changed CATEGORY-OPERATOR line to A1 and
SINGLE-OP A1 but anyway had the same robot auto replay message with an
error.
What am I doing wrong?

73! Roman, VK5NPR/3 (ex. UN5PR / UP5P)

The LDC contest robot did not recognize "W4UK SOAB-6" as a 6 hour
entry. Had to spell it out as  "W4UK SINGLE-OP 6-HOURS", which is the
format stated in the LDC rules.

No shortcuts allowed.

Jerry W4UK