Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 103, Issue 1

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 103, Issue 1
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 18:47:14 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 22:22:27 +0000, larry fields <n6hpx1@gmail.com> wrote:

>am curious which software you guys/gals use for the RTTY I have loaded
>both the MMTTY and also the airlink and will try those sometime in the
>future. I have a qrp rig coming to me and wish to listen or try the
>RTTY.

REPLY:

MMTTY can be run in stand alone mode just fine, or if you want a more complete
logging program, it will run within the DX Labs suite of programs. If you become
interested in contesting, MMTTY also runs within the N1MM Logger program.

All three of these are totally free and well supported on Yahoo Groups as well
as this reflector. Good luck!

73, Bill W6WRT