[RTTY] DL-DX RTTY ZC4LI SOAB-24 HP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DL-DX RTTY ZC4LI SOAB-24 HP
From: <hodgson@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:08:07 +0300

                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): Steve
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SOAB-24 HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:  013    210    10
   40:  078   1250    34
   20:  396   6105    79
   15:  220   3230    54
   10:  155   2425    36
--------------------------
Total:  862  13210   213  Total Score = 2,813,930

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antennas: C/craft A3s + 40m addon @ 50ft   Titanex 160HD
Rig:      Icom-756 pro3
Amp:      Acom-1000
Software: Win-Test V4.8

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
I was going to do SO2R but I couldn't get the software
to play so back to one radio.
Condx were pretty good all round, a bit noisy on 80 and
40 but it's that time of the year. It was nice to see 10
open for quite a while.

Gripes

Only me falling asleep for an hour at around 0030z with
F1 calling merrily away, sorry to anyone who was trying
for a Q during that time.

Log is on LoTW and Eqsl for a card please see QRZ.COM

Hope to cu in the IARU CW next weekend, if I can keep
awake that is !!

73 Steve.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/