[RTTY] microHAM & Kenwood TS-450s

To: RTTY contest group <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] microHAM & Kenwood TS-450s
From: David VE3VID <ve3vid@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 09:33:09 -0400
Hi  Is anyone using the microKEYER II with a Kenwood rig for RTTY?  I picked
one up to use with a TS-450s as a dedicated digital mode rig.  I've got
everthing working and have made a few PSK contacts but there's something wrong
with my RTTY signal.  MMTTY is configured for FSK; the microKEYER keys up the
rig and the rig is transmitting, but other stations only reply QRZ?? a couple
times then continue their CQ call.  I was doing RTTY successfully with AFSK
thru a Signalink, how would I know if I was transmitting in REVERSE?
Any help or ideas

    VE3VID         Located in rural Canada
Solar power.  Wood heat.
Mosley tribander @ 22m