[RTTY] CQWW 2010 Plaque

To: rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQWW 2010 Plaque
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 23:18:41 -0400
As I was not in Dayton I couldn't personally collect the beautiful plaque that
came through the mail today for Canada winner LP in CQWW 2010. I didn't  think
we actually had a sponsor for it this year but my good friend Bob VE2AXO
decided otherwise and made me a surprise. I am very gratefull for the nice
though. This is coming just on time for my birthday tomorow so I might say I
really have been spoiled this time around!!
THANKS!!

A special word of thanks goes out to all plaque sponsors for this and other
events.

73,

Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/