[RTTY] NAQP

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 20:53:40 -0500
I made 175 Q's in the NAQP in my 3.5 hours I worked the contest. 17 on 80,
22 on 40 and 136 on 20 meters with 60 mults.

N1MM worked great. 44 were 1st time calls. Maybe we are getting some new
blood into RTTY contesting. I had two operator error problems due to hitting
the wrong key. I use 250 and 500 Hz filters, depending on how crowded the
band is. I had about 10 or so callers who were just on the edge of my band
pass that I could not copy. I continued to call CQ until they either tuned
in my signal properly or went away. All of us should make sure we are tuned
in on the callers frequency. All in all, I think the contesters were well
behaved and made the usual unavoidable errors.

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, Missouri 65251 U.S.A.
whiter26@sbcglobal.net