Re: [RTTY] Yep Boooo

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Yep Boooo
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 12:17:08 -0500
Or... to simplify everything, the ARRL doesn't really know how you
generated the CW, RTTY, PHONE, ETC signals, so they should eliminate all
this record keeping baloney and have only ONE DXCC award.

Why should the mode matter at all? You worked a country... err...
"Entity"... And who decided HI and AK were countries... err...
"Entities" in the first place?

(Yes, as a matter of fact, I did come here looking for an argument. But
just the 5-minute argument for now.)

</humor>

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN