Re: [RTTY] ST0R

To: Nelson Moyer <ku0a@mchsi.com>, 'RTTY Contesting' <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ST0R
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 10:45:27 -0400
I'm not a fan or running by the numbers either if they spend 15 minutes on a
single number.  The guy on 17m was going from 0-9 in about 15 minutes.  He made
two passes for NA then shifted to SA.

In my mind, the purpose of calling by the numbers is to reduce the QRM by 90%.
For NA, it gives the folks in 8, 9 and 0 land a chance to be heard over the
wall if the propagation allows..

Al
AB2ZY