Re: [RTTY] DXCC

To: Michael Haack <mikehaack@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DXCC
From: Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 22:02:49 -0400
*"The ARRL should be increasing the scope of their awards, not shrinking it.
There
is no reason, other than laziness, for refusing to acknowledge the many
different accomplishments possible with various combinations of bands and
modes."

Please pass it to ARRL Board of whatever...
*
2011/8/3 Michael Haack <mikehaack@aol.com>

>  What he said....
>
> 73 Mike, WB9B
>

> On 08/03/2011 8:15 PM, Bill, W6WRT wrote:

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D