Re: [RTTY] Digital DXCC or ARRL Board of Directors, respectfully: have m

To: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Digital DXCC or ARRL Board of Directors, respectfully: have my str...
From: W4LA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 10:07:43 -0400 (EDT)
I agree 100% with you Kermit.  Sounds like we need to have a clean out  at
ARRL.  Taking on shades of Wash.DC!!!!

In a message dated 8/4/2011 9:58:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Ktfrog007@aol.com writes:

There's  no reason for publishing a annual DXCC book.  This is the
Internet
age.  It's just an added expense for the ARRL.  I'm sure  the  money could
be used better elsewhere.

73,
Kermit,  AB1J

In a message dated 8/4/2011 1:51:28 P.M. GMT Standard  Time,