[RTTY] HA: RTTY numbers printed as letters

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] HA: RTTY numbers printed as letters
From: "Vladimir Sidarau" <vs_otw@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 12:59:22 -0400
Have your keyboard in front of you and then "look North-West". "North-West"
from the letter P is the figure 0, R is 4 and Q is 1. Accordingly, PRQ =
041.

Some logging programs have solutions for this problem but the simple rule
above works just fine even if your PC is turned off...

73,
Vladimir VE3IAE

---