Re: [RTTY] Rookie Roundup scoring

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rookie Roundup scoring
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:57:43 -0400
Gary,

See one of my previous replies. I used N1MM and the summary seemed to match
the rules. Maybe WL is where the issue is?

As a non-rookie, 2 points for a contact with a rookie and 0 points for
contact with another non-rookie. Mults = states work + 1 DX for any rookie
contact. No mult for a non-rookie contact. Multiply points * mults and that
was my N1MM reported score and what I entered on the web form.

Seemed to work for me though what N1MM reported as data points weren't the
same ones the web form wanted but I could calculate them.

K2DSL - David
On Aug 22, 2011 4:08 PM, "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net> wrote:
> And the confusion continues! I just submitted my score summary via the
ARRL