Re: [RTTY] Key down & 50% power

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Key down & 50% power
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 19:11:06 -0400 (EDT)
I run my FT-2K flat out all the time in RTTY contests and have ever  since
I got it.  At first I worried about it, but I got over it.  Will  it blow up
some day?  Not likely, but if it does both it and I have had one  helluva
good time.  Life's too short to be 3db down.

73,
Kermit. AB1J

In a message dated 8/24/2011 10:19:43 P.M. GMT Standard Time,