[RTTY] New WF1B.DAT required for CQWW RTTY 2011

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] New WF1B.DAT required for CQWW RTTY 2011
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 12:00:07 -0600
If you're planning on using WF1B in the CQ WW RTTY contest coming up
in a couple of weeks, you'll have to download a new WF1B.DAT (that
hasn't been released yet, but soon).  With the addition of five new
DXCC entities since the last contest, the country file no longer
"fits" in the WF1B software.  I did not know that WF1B limits both the
number of calls/prefixes (1700) as well as the number of entities
(340).  For those who noticed, that's an average of five prefixes per
entity (totally irrelevant, but interesting nonetheless).

Thanks to Joe IT9JOF who let me know about the problem.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us