Re: [RTTY] CQWW op times?

To: ed@w0yk.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQWW op times?
From: WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 13:50:55 -0700
Uh, no. Incorrect.  CQWW RTTY had a 30 hours limit until it was changed in
1994.  See your slide #9 of your PVRC presentation a link of which is on the
CQWWRTTY.com site, Ed.

Also you might note that K5DJ was I believe a Co-chair of CQWW under Roy
KT1N if not the sole CQWW RTTY Contest director in 1995 era as I recall.
That info is also on that slide in the fine Power Point.

Jay WS7I