Re: [RTTY] Cabrillo tools?

To: rtty reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Cabrillo tools?
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 06:22:42 -0700 (PDT)
I think it's still available but I can't remember who is selling it now (maybe
K5DJ?).  I can't find it either on the web.  I have it running fine on XP with
the Java VM addon.

CQWW uses their own software now which apparently does more than just CQ
contests.  I think it does ARRL contests as well and we'll be using it for The
10-Meter RTTY Contest in December.

Don AA5AU