Re: [RTTY] Interface

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Interface
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 14:03:03 -0400
I purchased a SignaLink USB and it worked (and still works) great. I now use
a custom built FSK interface so I can take advantage of the tight filters on
my radio needed when in a RTTY contest. For casual RTTY or even casual
contesting you can use AFSK, especially if your radio provides nice filters
in that mode.

I also looked at a Rascal which can provide FSK, or at least on my radio it
looked like it was supported. Check out the Rascal units at
http://www.packetradio.com/catalog/ as they are in the same price range as
the SignaLink USB unit.

David - K2DSL