Re: [RTTY] SO2V - K3 - dual receivers

To: "Jims Laptop Mail" <jimsharp1@verizon.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SO2V - K3 - dual receivers
From: "Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\)" <k8ut@k8ut.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:07:44 -0400
You can accomplish SO2V using a single sound card by feeding the AUX stereo
input of your sound card with left channel from one receiver and right
channel from the other receiver. Works fine for me in SO2V with a dual
receiver transceiver..

If your soundcard is a Creative SoundBlaster product, be advised that the
standard audio card drivers from Creative will not permit you to feed stereo
from two different applications (two instances of MMTTY). Although I have
not tried it, some hams report that they have successfully used SoundBlaster
cards in stereo with the default windows drivers from Microsoft.

-larry
K8UT