[RTTY] which MMTTY profile is best for over the pole

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] which MMTTY profile is best for over the pole
From: Bill <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 08:59:28 -0500
VK9CX is almost exactly over the poles for me.
Long path or short. Here in Chicago, it's usually short path in morning,
long path in our evenings.

It seemed to me, that the MMTTY 'Fluttered signal (FIR) was the best copy.
I could actually hear that funny warbly sound which resulted in really
poor print.
They were loud enough, (-80 to -90dBm) I've copied far weaker signals
that printed better.

Which profile do you RTTY experts use in a case like this?

--
"Democracy means that anyone can grow up to be president, and anyone who

Bill H. in Chicagoland
Doing my best to annoy nearly everyone since 1945.
webcams at http://w9ol-towercam.webhop.org:8080
weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org:8080