Re: [RTTY] Re the 10m RTTY contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re the 10m RTTY contest
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 15:56:00 -0800
On a related note, if your Cabrillo header for this, or any, contest does
not specify power level, the robot enters CATEGORY-POWER: HIGH to your log
header before sending it to the log server.  During log checking this
contest, however, we will investigate each high power log to see if the
person explicitly put that in their header.  If so, then we'll have to
designate it a checklog, since there is only a low power category.  However,
if nothing was specified in the original Cabrillo header, we will assume low
power to give the submitter benefit of doubt.

73,
Ed - W0YK