Re: [RTTY] DL 160M QSO party

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DL 160M QSO party
From: "Walter Dallmeier" <walter.dallmeier@dl4rck.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:44:53 +0100
Hello,

I was calling on 1838 this morning (6-7z) in JT65.
I will be there tomorrow morning again (~5-7z) in RTTY, PSK and JT65. I will
be online in the DRCG Chat-Room during this time and ready for a sked
(www.drcg.de).

The frequency for digital modes in EU is 1838 - 1840.

73 de Walter, DL4RCK

Walter Dallmeier
www.dl4rck.de