Re: [RTTY] FW: QRZ.com virus

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: QRZ.com virus
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:27:52 -0500
this started almost 2 weeks ago on the Dxlab reflector.....Fred from QRZ
published a letter detailing that no virus or malware exists on his
site....whatever is happening affects only some users...I've been there
several times daily and havent experienced any of the trouble.....running
various versions of MS OS and AVG free....

Please, lets not clutter the reflector with all this this close to a major
rtty contest....