[RTTY] RTTY RU Practice

To: "Rtty Contesting Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY RU Practice
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 16:14:52 -0700
Can somebody please repost the time/dates of the RTTY RU practice session
that was being sponsored by the NCCC?  I read it briefly and then somehow
deleted it.  Senility is not fun.

Hope to see y'all in the RU. I will be using KF0UR.  My good friend Shel and
I operate MS/LP and alternate calls each year.  This year it's his call,
next year, mine, etc.

It should be a fun weekend and I sure hope 10 meters opens up again.  It has
been on somewhat of a hiatus the past few weeks.

73,

Dick
W0RAA