Re: [RTTY] RTTY RU Exchange Complaints

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY RU Exchange Complaints
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 17:29:11 -0800
On 1/11/2012 3:28 PM, Mark n2qt wrote:
> in N1MM there is an option to remove extra cr/lf.  Without selecting that,
> it's almost like a video game trying to click the guy's call!
>
> Mark n2qt

Also in N1MM, the commands {END}{CLRRX} can be used at the end of all
macros except F5.  They will clear the received screen of all text and
put the cursor at the top of the screen. This prevents nearly all of the
unwanted scrolling Mark is talking about  Very nice!

Don't place them in the F5 macro or it will interfere with the ESM
function. Also, erasing the text prevents you from scrolling back, so be
sure you have captured the exchange (or whatever) before executing the
macro.

For me, these simple commands have made RTTY contesting much more
enjoyable.  Try it, you'll like it.

73, Bill W6WRT