Re: [RTTY] N1MM & RTTY

To: "Terry McCann" <tjmccann@windstream.net>, <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM & RTTY
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 12:50:47 -0600
The simple answer is use the syntax to produce something you
would want to see on YOUR screen from the other guy. Anything
that makes the exchange easier to read and select the right
information is the goal. Put in 3 or 4 linefeeds before and after
your exchange and see how popular you are :)  You want all
your information on one line with a space at the start and end
to kill the garbage.

Ron
K0IDT