Re: [RTTY] Is this

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Is this
From: Dick Flanagan <dick@k7vc.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 12:59:00 -0800
'fraid so...and a lot of the idiots posting are coded old timers
complaining about uncoded newcomers.  No one seems to recognize that
some of the most egregious behavior we are seeing is in CW pileups full
of old farts.  Some of us also seem to forget that even the most
knowledgeable and mature newcomer couldn't take a code test if they
wanted to--the FCC doesn't administer them anymore.  So any new ham
coming on board these days will automatically be labeled a CBer/Lid by
our widespread and sanctimonious welcoming committees.

Ham radio will soon die from old age and a lack of new blood.  Way to
go, guys.  Let's bash those newcomers and show them how we expect the
game to be played.  ::harrumph::

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC