Re: [RTTY] HK0NA

To: "'WW3S'" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] HK0NA
From: "jim" <wb5aaa@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:00:27 -0600
AMEN,   my friend

from the shack of
WB5AAA
73 de JIM

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:rtty-bounces@contesting.com] On
Behalf Of WW3S
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 3:51 PM
To: rtty@contesting.com

for the record, my comment about RTTY with a K3 had nothing to do with
HK0....it was about a QSO from the RTTY Roundup....and I really don't care
if they work me with LF or without, with a space or without....with  K3 or a
Model 28, just so they work me !!!! And as far as the HK0 goes, they'll be
there for a few weeks yet....when I get the QSL, I don't care if I worked
them on day 1, or day28, as long as I work them !!!!!

73, Jamie WW3S