Re: [RTTY] Exchanges and qrp.

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Exchanges and qrp.
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 13:30:38 -0500
  no trouble here, but you bring up a good point.....please have a macro with
just the exchange only in it, and know how to use, it.....many times, not just
this contest, I ask for a fill and get the whole 9 yds again.....for example, I
miss the state and get  DE KB8XXX TU UR 599 599 ^%^& OK? BK when if one would
have OH OH OH programmed, theres a good chance QSB or QRM wont take it
out....and I like the three times sent routine....if I get 2, I'm fairly sure I
have it....73 es thanks for the qsos.....