[RTTY] RTTY Roundup

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:52:48 -0800
We have all no doubt read Don's great report on his Roundup.  Hope
everyone will send me their pictures, stories, and thoughts on the
recent Roundup before memory of the event fades.

Looks like a record breaking year.

One bit of news we have gained an additional page in QST this year
according to my schedule just received so we should have a bit more
space for the QST article and hopefully more pictures.

The Web and QST article I will be getting to after the log checker gets
the info to the Contest Director at ARRL and then back to me.

So send me all of your photos and stories about this years Roundup.

73 Jay WS7I