Re: [RTTY] TS-450 FSK

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TS-450 FSK
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 22:33:15 -0600
Yes, Pin 2 of ACC2 is the input for FSK going into the TS-450.

Menu 38 is the FSK reverse toggle. Press and hold M.IN key while you
turn the radio on. Select the menu number by rotating the M.CH/ VFO CH
control. Change the value using the Up/Down switch. Exit the menu mode
by pressing CLR key.

Menu 37 is the FSK shift width.

Menu 39 is high tones (2125) or low tones (1275).

I have a TS-690S/AT (same radio with 6 meters included) and have used it
with CAT and FSK. It works.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN