Re: [RTTY] Jim Mortensen, N2HOS SK

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Jim Mortensen, N2HOS SK
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:57:44 -0800 (PST)
For those interested, and everyone should be, Jim's website is still online at
www.n2hos.com where he wrote a small autobiography (go to the Learning Center
link) that is a must-read.  Besides Ham Radio, Jim enjoyed photography and
painting.  Shots of some of his paintings are still on the website.
 Unfortunately, his newsletters are no longer there.  I got a little teary-eyed
re-reading his words.

An interesting fact about Jim is that he replaced the infamous Curt Gowdy at
KFBC in Cheyenne, WY for a short while when Curt went off to war.

Jim was certainly an interesting fellow.

73, Don AA5AU