[RTTY] MODEL 28 KSR DONATION TO THE USS LUCID MUSEUM SHIP

To: <RTTY@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [RTTY] MODEL 28 KSR DONATION TO THE USS LUCID MUSEUM SHIP
From: "K6XN" <k6xn@att.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 05:42:54 -0800
I am donating a Model 28 KSR  RTTY plus a Model 14 reperforator, Model 14
tape reader, paper printer rolls, paper tape rolls, spare parts, manuals etc
to the USS Lucid mine sweeper museum ship radio room. The USS Lucid is being
restored by local hams and others in Stockton as a museum ship and is
anchored near Stockton, California. I am able to provide them with
everything needed to get an antique Model 28 KSR RTTY up and running on the
USS Lucid museum ship except over the years I have lost the Terminal Unit.

If anyone has or knows the whereabouts of a Terminal Unit that will work
with an antique Model 28 RTTY that someone would be willing to donate or
sell please let me know off the reflector at K6XN@ATT.NET .

With any luck at all in the coming months there will be another RTTY signal
on the amateur bands (and in RTTY contests and museum ship events) from the
radio room of the USS Lucid museum ship anchored in Stockton using among
other things this old beloved  Model 28 RTTY.

Thanks for any help or information and 73, Ted, K6XN