Re: [RTTY] prop condx for wpx

To: <ed@w0yk.com>, "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] prop condx for wpx
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 15:34:20 -0600
Ed,

I'm going one step beyond that.  I had planned to keep it secret.  But I
will share it with you privately so it's not a surprise.

Thanks to help from NASA, CIA, NSA, FEMA and SETI, I now have in my house a
set of CAT cables which terminate into your computer.  These CAT commands
tell my command center duplicate through sophisticated software running on 3
top-end CRAY super computers and two iPADS exactly what your radios are
doing down there in the land of the high scores.  There are 3 CAT industrial
generators in my back yard to power the system.  And everything is connected
by fiber optic cable and secured with top grade duck tape in case of rain.

According to the panel of experts I have around the kitchen table at this
moment fine-tuning the system, I should be able to track your strategy and
piggy-back on your QSOs in real time.  Guys work you.  Then they work me.
All bands.

This system would cost a private company about $3 million to work up and
take a month.  But I was fortunate to get into some of that TARP money and
am using government contractors.  The project has taken more than a year and
cost overruns are pushing now $50 million - but with the government paying
the bills, I don't have to worry!

So don't be surprised if we end up with identical Q counts and mult numbers.
Different only by our QTH.

For that, the propagation here will be different but Carl K9LA is sending a
probe up into the atmosphere over Kansas City which will help to focus more
SFI magic dust over this region.

You will still come out on top.  But I won't be as far down the list as I
normally am thanks to this incredible system.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie