Re: [RTTY] Airlink Express with N1MM Logger

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Airlink Express with N1MM Logger
From: "Rick Ellison" <rellison@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:59:40 -0500
Steve you are correct.. There is no way to use AirLink Express with N1MM. So
many have asked for connections from so many different program to N1MM but
that is not going to happen. The engines included with N1MM (MMTTY, MMVARI,
Fldigi) all been fine tuned in working with the rest of the logger to work
as best and fast as possible for contesting. There is no way an outside
connection will be made as long as I am writing the digital code for N1MM.

73 Rick N2AMG