Re: [RTTY] MMTTY LMS filter

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY LMS filter
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:17:51 -0500 (EST)
Not recently. I experimented with it about a year ago and couldn't draw any
 conclusions.  I have never tried using it since.  The documentation  made
it sound like a good concept, and maybe it is, but I couldn't prove it with
my casual testing.  Maybe others can weigh in.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 3/2/2012 3:59:42 P.M. GMT Standard Time,